YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo glad that it's finally springtime! The weather's nice, the days are longer, and I'm on spring break! And I'm not gonna miss all those ants that infested our bathroom, either. Jeez! They were even in the shower! It was so gross, but I don't have the heart to kill them, so I'd just trap them under a paper cup or something. Gah! So disgusting!
My mom's partner works with this awesome guy (he took in our cats that had feline lukemia) who is also a Beatles fan and who's currently writing a book on them. He apparently has all these global connections and is making me a CD with recordings that I can't find anywhere else, or something. TOTALLY AWESOME, huh?!?!?!?!?! I'll probably burn a copy for my good friend that - you guessed it - is also a Beatles fan. Can't wait 'till he finishes!
Sunday, March 30, 2008
so happy it's spring
Posted by Maria at 3:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
i like your blog!!!!!
Post a Comment